Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tagged by KayCee

I actually have already done a quirks tag, you can look at it here. But since I have so many quirks, I will do more!

I guess I am supposed to do 5 quirks about myself.

1. I actually (secretly) like getting tagged. It gives me something to blog about.

2. I like the smell of skunk (not to strong though and not for a long period of time)

3. I enjoy eating those peanut candies.

4. I don't unload the dishwasher. I don't trust that dishwashers actually clean the dishes, yet I am too lazy to do them all by hand. I don't unload because I am afraid to put the dirty dishes away. Heber unloads it for me everytime!

5. I love the TV show Matlock. I have ever since I was little, and still watch it, at 1 pm on channel 14, when I get a chance, even though I have seen them all several times.

Yes, I know I am a dork!

I will tag Annica, and Stephanie.

3 comments:

The Tanner Family said...

Nice Ashley! good idea about the dishwasher, I had no idea thats how you get your husband to empty the dishwasher. lol. Thanks!

InspirednTired said...

Adam loves those circus peanuts, and I think they are so nasty! I hate the smell of them, the texture, the taste... LOL but he LOVES them! I am with Annica on the skunk thing.

Annica said...

I think it's funny how all of us kids like those circus peanuts. Maybe it's because we grew up on them?