Friday, July 11, 2008

Our Jump On It Adventure

I decided to take Meg to Jump On It today.

1. Because I needed to get out of the house.
2. Because its free for kids under 3!
3. Its free to go and watch.

She loved it! Basically its a bunch of trampolines put together, and you jump on them. and they have 2 bounce houses, and 2 blow up slides. They have a place for people 4 feet and under and their parents, and one for the bigger people. They also have a play place for younger kids that has a bunch of toys and such. It was really fun, and the best part, it was free! I think we will have to make a monthly (maybe more in the summer) trip there until she is three.

There are 2 other places around here that I would rather take her to. One is Jumpin' Jacks, and the other is Kangaroo Zoo, but they are not free, and not cheap, so for now, we will go to Jump On It.

5 comments:

kateworthi said...

Sorry for my lack of comments lately! I swear I still like you - but have checked so few blogs lately, I'm just catching up from the last 6 weeks or so! You guys have been doing a lot of fun things! I love the new blog look! (well, I don't really know if it's new or old now - sorry). I think this Jump On it sounds awesome - I'm totally sad we don't have one here. And your non-vacation sounds freakin' AWESOME! I wish I'd thought of it. NOw, if I only had some family nearby to pawn the kids off on... :) It was good to see you in UT. I can't remember if I said that to you already. Sorry we didn't get to talk more. It was kind of all a whirlwind... The kids are looking so cute and growing so fast! XO

Anonymous said...

wow! Free? we don't have any that are free or i would take my kids all the time. The bounce plca around here costl like 9.00 per kid over TWO! then you can only stay for half an hour!

Leanne said...

That's cool. I heard it's fun...too bad I'd have to pay for mine to go.

Addie May said...

Looks like you guys had a fun 4th of July! That trampoline thing looks fun too!

Amanda said...

I have been on a blog slump so I am just catching up on what you have been up to. I love those Jumping things, I wish they would let adults in...so much fun!