I have so much that I wanted to blog about, that I though I would do one post about it all.
These first 2 pictures are of Meg getting her potty prize. We are trying to potty train again, sigh... We failed last time, but are hoping to reach success this round. We are going to be putting Meg in preschool in January or February and she has to be completely potty trained to attend. We have been going strong since last Monday so a week and a half. Wish us luck!
Meg gets 1 potty prize at the end of each day, (after dinner), if she stays dry the whole day. these are some of the prizes she gets to choose from. She has won 2 potty prizes so far and stays dry all threw the night and naps. She is well on her way! (knock on wood)
Scollybear, that is this little bugs new nickname. For some reason it has just stuck. Scollybear or Scolly, for short, is what you will hear Meg call him. Here is Scolly eating a "nana", or banana. He has joined the rest of us eating solid, solids. He has eaten a chicken enchilada and cleared his plate, he loves bread, and cookies, and ice cream. I am not sure about the banana, this was about how much was on his plate when he was finished. Maybe I gave him too much?
I am loving the little boy that Scolly is turning into. He turns and gives me that smile. If any of you have seen him, you will know what smile I am talking about. The one that you cant resist. He can get anything he wants and he knows it! I will have to capture it on camera one of these days.
Q's update on his delays- He is doing super! he is scooting, and sitting. he still cant get into the sitting position, but he should be doing it shortly with the exercises we have been doing with him. He is not holding onto furniture yet or taking any steps for that matter, but Meg didn't ever cruise along the furniture, so I am not worried. Kids on the move says that he is mildy underdeveloped but good enough where they cant take him on. So that is good news! When they came the first time, he was severely underdeveloped. He is the cutest little boy I have ever seen, and I am not worried, he will catch up, he is super smart!
Friday we are going to take a trip to the Zoo with Megs cousins and grandma, and then after that we are going to go "camping". Heber and I have never been camping by ourselves and were going to give it a try, but then I decided I didn't want to do all that work myself, and decided to go "camping" whatever that means..haha..I will let you know the details and how it goes when we get back!
3 comments:
That's a cute pool though, we'll have to come over and try it out (when she gets it, that is!) She looks pretty proud of those sunglasses!
Scholar is so cute. I usually only give my babies little bits at a time until they really really want more. (like an inch of banana) I dunno.
Good luck with the potty training. Sounds like you guys are doing great with it. A prize at the end of each day is a great idea. And your little scollybear is adorable. Those eyes!
I wondered what the draw was in your backyard! Good for you on getting out and doing things with the kiddos!
Post a Comment