I took Meg and Q to the park today. I felt like Meg needed to get out, and the weather was so nice, I couldn't resist a day of sun. Meg was having fun, she met a lot of friends, and even went down the biggest slide with no fear.
Then it started...
She came to me running and crying saying. "people pulled my hair!" I looked at her hair and it looked like someone really pulled it hard, thinking it must have gotten caught on something and pulled out. I had her hair pulled up into a pony tail with a blue flower in it. The flower was broken apart. I tried to fix her hair but the rubber band broke, so I sent her off to play again with gimpy hair.
Then she played for a while longer and came to me running and crying again saying "my eye hurts." so I kissed her eye better and sent her off again.
I was watching her go down a slide when all of a sudden she started screaming. I couldn't see her because the slide was in my view of her, but I could tell she was hurt. I saw a boy run away. I told her to come down the slide and she did. She said he pulled her hair.
I felt so bad that she was getting picked on. I went up to the boy and tried to find out who his parents were and he was a HUGE brat! wouldn't tell me. I went around to all the parents and finally found this boys parents. I told them that he was picking on Meg and I normally wouldn't say anything but he did it at least 3 time that I know of. He pulled her hair twice and poked her in the eye. They made him say sorry, and then they left the park.
I can't stand kids who are mean to other kids!
Meg gets picked on a lot. I think its because she is tall and looks older then she is. She is only 2 she cant really stick up for herself! This kids was 5 or 6 at least.
She has forgotten all about it, but its hard for me to get over it. I hate seeing things like that happen to her.
But we stayed at the park for a bit longer and she had a lot of fun with some other friends. And Q loved the swings. I love watching him on the swings!
Come, Follow Me
7 years ago
3 comments:
The boy is just lucky I was not there...
I would have taken pictures and sued the parents...
hahaha I was going to say something witty, but Heber made me laugh too hard. I was going to say, "poke him back Ashley!" No, I'm kidding, but I'm glad you went and found the parents because that little punk needs some talking to! I hope they really did talk to the little brat.
P.S. I liked your sunburn :)
thats soo sad, i hate it when kids are mean to other kids. I would have been furious too. Im glad your were brave enough to say something to the parents.
Post a Comment