Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The Ultrasound looks good!

The Dr just called me after 3 days of harassing the office, today I threatened to go down there and wait until someone would tell me the results.

I finally realized that they didn't like to get harassed (they sent me right to the voice mail so I couldn't talk to the nurse) I had Heber call.

He called and got right threw to find out that they lost Q's test results. So the nurse said she would call us back when she found it.

The Dr just called me and said the ultra sound looked good. She said to bring him back in 1 month for a follow up, and if he still isn't progressing, then we will have to get an MRI done.

I am relieved.

5 comments:

Annica said...

Haha, where do you get that from? I can't harrass people like that. I mean, I guess I am a harrasser by profession (working in collections), but in daily life I don't tell anyone what to do and I really would never tell them I am coming down to the office and waiting for them to tell me what is going on. Lol... you make me laugh.

Leanne said...

Oh WHEW! (btw, I like your new look)

Amanda said...

Glad to hear that everything is okay! I hope that he continues to progress - he sure is cute little guy.

The Tanner Family said...

I'm glad the ultra sound came back neg. Hope he keeps growing! Daxton was small and below all the percentage rates too. Dont be to worried. Hes a QT. Later

The Allred Family said...

YEAH! I am so glad it came back good! I've been thinking about you guys!