Friday, April 11, 2008

One reason we have little girls...

I am not hair savvy. The first time i have ever done a french braid was 2 weeks ago on Meg. I decided to start to try to do her hair now so i can do it when she gets older and it really matters. Anyway, my friend had a cool site on her blog on how to do girls hair.

http://shedoeshair.blogspot.com/

That where I got this idea for Megs hair style today. I don't think these pictures do it justice, but you get the idea. I am kinda sad that we arn't going anywhere today to show it off. haha.









6 comments:

Leanne said...

oh, that one is cute too! (she looked so cute yesterday) good job, guess one day I'll have to learn how to do that stuff too...not for a long long time.

Annica said...

That looks really good Ashley! Good job!!!!

kateworthi said...

Very cute! I know I will be hopeless with girls' hair - if I ever have a girl of course. I think that's why God gave me boys - so I didn't ruin my little girls' lives by making them look homeless and disgusting.

The Fox Family said...

wow!! THat is soo cute. Good job!

Amanda said...

So Cute...I love it! You did a good job. AND look at those beautiful eyelashes- she will love those when she gets older!

The Allred Family said...

You have mad skills girl! i have no clue. I can't beleive that was the first time. You are a natural. And that's totally one of the fun things about having a girl.