I can't believe Scholar did that! JK.. Oh, the fun things kids do when no one is looking... or when they think they are trying to help!
So was heber supposed to be babysitting? That looks like something that would happen at my house!
hahaha! That's great. Hooray for husbands!
Heber! Heber! Heber! lol Thats funny!
its not too funny...
I don't get it. Did daddy babysit? B/c that's what my house looks like after Daddy was with the kids.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I can't believe Scholar did that! JK.. Oh, the fun things kids do when no one is looking... or when they think they are trying to help!
So was heber supposed to be babysitting? That looks like something that would happen at my house!
hahaha! That's great. Hooray for husbands!
Heber! Heber! Heber! lol Thats funny!
its not too funny...
I don't get it. Did daddy babysit? B/c that's what my house looks like after Daddy was with the kids.
Post a Comment