I have been doing Megs hair ever since I found that hair website. Here are some pictures of her do's. And a video of Scolly.
Here is Meg in her curlers getting ready for church last Sunday. She loved the curlers and was sad that she didn't get to go to church with them in.
And today we did 2 French braids.
I really enjoy doing her hair. Its great bonding time too. I love seeing the finished product and feeling a sense of accomplishment that I did that. Its great.
Here is a video of Q laughing. What a QT!
I am going to take Q to the dr today or Monday for his checkup. I think he is doing tons better. so watch for a post about his progress in the next few days.
7 comments:
So cute. Good job on the hair. I can't wait to see some fish tails!
I love that curly hair do. What kind of curlers are those? They look cool! I should learn to do stuff with peytons hair but i can't seem to pin her down for very long!
You are so talented! Meg's hair is so cute. You're lucky that you feel a sense of accomplishment from doing her hair - I think a lot of mom's just feel frustration that girls take their hair out within minutes of doing it! Also, I just wanted to say that I definitely don't think you're blog is lame - I LOVE your blog. I have some dumb reasons for thinking that people are judging mine; maybe I'll explain later. But I guess I just need to get over it - because you're right - it really it like a journal, anf that's all it needs to be. Thanks for being so nice to me when I'm down! I do think we have a lot in common too! :)
omgosh you are amazing with hair! It's sooo cute. Those curlers are soo fun too!
I cant wait to get to learn to do some of that fun stuff when audrey gets some hair. Meg has great hair for styling its so thick and beautiful.
Meg looks so cute with her hair all done up! She's cute anyway...
Hope all goes well at Scholar's appointment!
The curlers are called Curlformers. they are for ringlets they are so great! I use them on myself sometimes.
Post a Comment