Last night I went to a Girls Night Out Movie Night with Leanne and friends, we watched Hairspray. I had already seen Hairspray and wasn't too thrilled about watching the movie again, but really needed to get out. BUT I must say its was a pretty good show. The more you watch it, the better it gets i guess. I now have a new like for the movie, but I still cant get over John Travolta playing a woman. It creeps me out every time I hear him sing or see his/her face.The Movie night was at Anna's house. She made the best food. She had a really good bean dip, and an awesome banana pudding. and some brownies with white chocolate chips, and there was so much more.
anyway...
It started at 8 so I thought I would be getting home around 10:30. I didn't get home until 12:45, and of course me being and extrovert, and a night owl, I was loving every minute of it, until it was time to wake up this morning. Lets just say Heber said I can never do that again.
3 comments:
sounds like fun. a girls night out is always good for a little rejuvenation. I hope you do get to go again!
Sadie
HAHAHA! He'll get over it, next time we are going to watch Enchanted or the Notebook...I promise Heber, she'll come home before 12 next time!
I too was creeped out by John Travolta (the woman) I normally wouldn't be, I like him as a man. Liked the movie though. It was FUN!
So, I loved your rant a while back. It is nice to know I'm not alone. Sorry that I haven't checked your blog since then. I've been a sucky blogger lately. Your kids are so fun. I love your apple pizza recipe - it's easy, but you're definitely NOT stupid for being proud of it. Sounds great. And I too could not stand Hairspray b/c of JT. He was HORRENDOUS! Yuck. Oh, and I'm also a night owl - that's why it's 2:30am. Maybe it's a Jewkes thing! :) Or maybe I just love every minute of having the kids asleep, (as Ben gave up on naps around his 2nd birthday also.) I really better get to bed though, I have a headache. Oh yeah, and tell Heber you ARE going to do it again - he'll just have to deal with it. You need it! We all do. And sorry this is so long - but it's like, 8 comments b/c I haven't checked in so long. :)
Post a Comment