If any of you have seen our yard, you know its a work in progress. Heber and I go out every day and work on the yard. Meg naturally wants to join us and loves being outside. She tries to use the shovel, and the rake that we are using. Heber got her a tool that is just her size, a small garden hoe. She will walk around with the hoe and dig in the ground. When we go out to play in the afternoon, she will cry, "my tool, my tool" so we will go get her tool, the garden hoe.
Meg loves to run around the yard, We have a few rock gardens, and she will jump from stone to stone and count each one. She can now count up to 26.
Yesterday I pulled out the sidewalk chalk for the first time ever. At first she didn't know what to do with it, but her friend/neighbor Eden is a pro at chalking the driveways so she showed her what to do. Now Meg cant get enough of Sidewalk chalk, and I am starting to think it might have been a mistake to introduce it to her. When we came inside, I caught her trying to chalk the walls!
Come, Follow Me
7 years ago
2 comments:
Oh yes, the sidewalk chalk. I have yet to re-introduce that yet. Reuben loves it so much and we have a nice shady spot on the back porch to chalk up in summer. It will be interesting to see what Patrick does when he gets a hold of some!
hey ashley!
i had fun looking at your blog also. i love the look-a-like meter--i just might have to copy your idea! nasty mouse skull, i could have done without that:)
Post a Comment