Saturday, March 15, 2008

What a big Girl!

I took Meg to Kiddie Kandids to get her 2 year old pictures done. Aunt Raylene came with us, it was really fun to spend time with her. I really liked all the pictures, it was hard to choose just one. I swear she looks so much older, and when I showed Heber the pictures, he said she looks like she is 6! Meg was so good, she loves being the center of attention. She is growing up way too fast!




I am sorry they are so small. Thats as big as they get.

5 comments:

Paul said...

She does look a lot older in those pics. I love the very top one!

Anonymous said...

These are super cute. She kindof does look 6 i can't beleive she is 2!

Rachel said...

cute pictures and an even cuter little girl!! She looks like she enjoyed the photo shoot as much as you enjoyed the pictures!

Freddie said...

Oh Ashley, She is adorable. And growing up so fast. I really didnt think she was 2 though,, she does look older.

Leanne said...

Cute stuff. You are way more on the ball than I am with getting pictures, my boys are usually plus 6 months on their annual ones.