Saturday, December 17, 2011

Heber's Work Christmas Party

We had SO much fun at Heber's Company Christmas Party. They had a Photo booth, a character drawing, and other fun things, and lots of good food. It was alot of fun.


Here is the first thing we did, the Photo Booth.

Next we did the Character picture, Heber's Picture looked exactly like him. I will have to post it sometime.

Next Heber got a great idea to do the photo booth again with a plan.


It was cute, but I felt like it was a little too Brady Bunchy for me.

Thanks Fishbowl for another great Christmas Party!

2 comments:

Britta Jo said...

I love the pictures! And I love your hair. So cute!

Nicole said...

It was fun, and really good to see you! Brady bunch.... that made me laugh! Brady bunch or not, I still love those photos......... so creative!