*** Warning: this post may contain spoilers for the movie 'Unknown'. If you haven't seen it yet and want to, read at your own risk.
Heber and I went on a date night last Saturday. We went to Red Robin, which have the best burgers ever, and to the movie Unknown.
Unknown was ok for me. Heber really liked it but we both agreed that it was a one time movie, not one that is good to watch again. We have different styles of movies. I like love stories that actually have endings. He likes action stuff and he really doesn't care if the movie has an actual ending or not. What I mean is, There are some movies out there that make you think. They make you decide if the 2 people end up dating, or get married or whatever. Its up to you to decide. I hate that. I don't want to guess, I want to know and see what happens in the end. And to be honest, with unknown I was more interested in the last 5 minutes of the show then I was the whole rest of the show and was so disappointed because it didn't have a real ending. Do they get together? I don't know, where do they go? I don't know. What happens next, I have no clue!!! I want to know these things!!!
Now, onto the title of my blog, Like, who does that? Thats my line that I say when I am relating a story about someone who I cant believe how they acted, or what they did, Ya know, Like who does that?
So I am sitting watching the movie and when I watch these style of movies, the fast going action, its hard for me to follow so I am really concentrating trying to get every piece of the puzzle adding up all the pieces. There were a lot of death scenes where some were pretty graphic, and a few sex scenes, which you didn't see anything, but they wanted you to hear it, if you know what I mean. Heber leans over to me and says "I cant believe how many kids are in this theater" I look around and see about 10, maybe more, children around age 5 or so. Really? Its a PG-13 movie in 2011. LIKE WHO DOES THAT? So then I try to go back to watching the movie but every time there is a sex scene or a death or a swear word, whatever, all I can think about are these poor children being dragged to this movie with sex and violence. So I tell Heber that he ruined the movie for me because I was so worried about these kids.
Seriously, Like, Who does that?
3 comments:
I agree, people are so weird. I was watching a lady in walmart yesterday who had her extremely sick daughter in her shopping cart laying with a pillow and a blanket and shivering cuz she was running a fever. The mom was just grocery shopping and piling stuff in the cart on top of her. the kid was crying and miserable. All I could think was "take that poor kid home". Don't torture your kids for your own convenience or enjoyment. DUH!
lol. guilty! well not that movie, but we have taken Daxton to Transformes and Iron man which are both pg 13. He lod then, s dont feel sad for them. lol. it didnt ruin him t much ;) Josh wans to see that movie so bad though. Have you seen Inception..is it like that? I had a hard time with that one.
Agreed..... what a world!! :) I feel that way when parents have their kids at the store when it's like, 12 o clock at night. Then the parents are all frustrated b/c their kids are tired beyond reason and throwing tantrums, etc. hello! YOUR KIDS NEED TO BE IN BED PEOPLE!!!
Post a Comment