Tuesday, August 4, 2009

What we've been up to!

Here are some of then things we have been doing lately.



Here is our little Scolly! He is destined for great things, He work his way out of anything, he is definatly a logical thinker. We started puting a gate on his door because he learned how to get out of his room at night. Day by day he learned how to work the system. Now he is either crawling under or going over, its hopeless!



Here is Meg and her cousins Gavin and Dax. They were watching a move and were so cute snuggled up in the middle of the couch, Meg really misses her cousins!



Here is Meg at a Primary activity for the Stake. It was a 24th of July Childrens Parade. Meg is still in nursery but we like to sneak her into primary things when we can, she cant wait to go to primary next year! She is the princess pioneer in the tutu.



Meg got to decorate her wagon for the parade, she wanted to pull it while q sat in it. It didnt work out that way, it was too heavy, so I pulled it and she danced around. It was alot of fun.



Here is her finished product. She decorated the wagon all by herself. She was so proud of her wagon.



Our garden is doing great this year, we picked a few peppers tomatillos. Meg loves to help out in the garden



Heber cut out eyes in this bag and Meg went around trying to scare us.



And probably the biggest thing of all Meg got a hair cut! She didnt want me to do her hair anymore and I was tired of all the tears. We love her new do, I think it fits her perfectly.

Before:







After:





7 comments:

The Tanner Family said...

oh my goodness! she looks jus like her mommy! Very cute:)

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! I was just enjoying your blog when BAM you cut Megs hair!!! It looks so so cute, I think she looks older and so beautiful! How fun!!!

Nicole said...

oh my gosh!!!! it is SOOO cute! Oh, wow... I LOOOVE it.

Annica said...

Soooo cute!!!! It's adorable!

Annica said...

P.S. When did it get to be SOOO dark?

Mrs. Kayla Eborn said...

Cute hair cut Meg! Love all the pictures!

Leanne said...

I love the hair cut! What a cute girl! Scholar is getting so big!