I am taking care of 2 sick kids today. Q has been throwing up all night and Meg went to the dentist to get cavities filled.
Q started getting sick yesterday at Heber's family's party. he threw up 3 times at grandmas house, 2 times in the car on the way home and 1 time in the bath tub when we got home and 1 time after he went to bed about 10. He has been sleeping all morning with a fever, poor thing.
Heber watched Q while I took Meg to her dentist appt this morning. She needed 2 cavities filled but ended up getting 4 filled! I feel like a horrible mother! She did really well at the dentist. She started off bad and the dentist asked me if I wanted to wait to do the 2nd one but i said just do it and then I told meg to chill out! in a nice way of course and then she calmed down and we were able to finish and were so proud of her. She did great!
The dentist told me that the nitrogen helps with asthma, it clears the airways, so I am hoping that it helped her.
I woke up feeling like Q looks today so hopefully I can take care of my kiddos and myself while Heber is on vacation at work! (just kidding, I know Heber works hard to provide for our family and he does a great job at what he does,we love him!)
Come, Follow Me
7 years ago
2 comments:
oh no! I'm sorry everyone is sick! I hope you all get feeling better soon! Thanks again for coming on Saturday, Majestic was so funny at the party! I hope she had fun, and it was good to see you guys!
oh yucki! Poor little guy! I need to take my kiddos to the dentist..Im kind of afraid though what they might have:)
Post a Comment