Friday, July 10, 2009

Misunderstood Meg's Haircut

Meg did cut her hair, but its not as bad as some of you think, at least what I got from the comments.

Her hair was in a small pony on top of her head, not all of her hair was in the pony and she chopped off the pony tail. So she still has her long hair except for on top of her head its short, like bangs, and some of it does hang down like bangs, but others are all over her head. Its not as bad as I thought, but still.

5 comments:

Annica said...

Oh...

The Tanner Family said...

oh...good..thats not too bad:)

Leanne said...

still sad.

Freddie said...

what? no picture? ha ha ,, you must get a pic of it to show me. Bet this is an interesting doo.

Anonymous said...

Ashley, we must so be on the same page because as I was reading the previous post I pictured the hair being cute the exact way that you said! With Megs amazing good looks I am sure she is gorgeous no matter the hair cut!