Tuesday, July 28, 2009

KayCee Was Here!

This last week has been so busy. Hebers sister KayCee was here from Vegas and we had so much fun! We took the kids to Chuck E Cheese's, Jump on It, Krispy Kreme, swimming in our pool, the park, and whatever else we could think of. I wore her out before her vacation even started! I even wore myself out and that can be a challenge. Meg and Dax loved to play together and Q and Gavin liked to take toys away from each other and Kellee was just cute. My kids got sick and then her kids got sick, We ate 6 doughnuts each and laughed a lot, it was great fun.

Then we followed KayCee to her parents house and we went to Logan to the Pepperidge Farm factory, Aggies Creamery for the blue mint ice cream, and the beach. Then shopping and swimming in Bountiful. Thanks Teresa for making this happen! It was really fun, and I guess I was having so much fun because I didnt get one picture.

We had fun and the kids had fun playing with their cousins. We had so much fun but we are so glad to be home.

5 comments:

Nicole said...

yay!! I'm glad it was a blast. Sounds like a packed weekend!!

Annica said...

I'm glad you guys had fun! Blue mint ice cream is the best. I almost had it at my wedding.

Anonymous said...

Yep, tons of fun!!

Danny said...

I miss Logan...

The Tanner Family said...

WAHOO!!!!!!