What 3 year old says, "I think I am ready for bed", at 6 pm?
Mine!
Last night at 6, Meg and I were sitting on the couch doing what we do every night at 6, watching Little House on the Prairie together and she leaned over to tell me, I think I am ready for bed. She usually goes to bed at 7, after Q goes to bed.
She went to bed at 6 before Q, and was as happy as can be.
Come, Follow Me
7 years ago
3 comments:
Thats cute. Daxton has done that before too..we were like "what the?" Its great isnt it:)
oh man, if mine went to bed at 6, they would be up at 6AM!!! ack! I'm happy that it worked out for you though! What a good little girl!
That is funny! Did she get up earlier the next morning? I am impressed you have your kids to bed by 7pm...what do you do now that it is staying light longer?
Post a Comment