So for valentines day, I surprised Heber by taking him and the kids to The Bombay House for dinner. (a great place, I highly recommend it btw.) While we were there, something happened I will call the incident.
Meg needed to go potty.
I took Meg back to the very back of the restaurant, down a very narrow hallway to see 2 restrooms, a mens, and a womens. These were the type with 1 bathroom in each one, not stalls. I heard someone in the mens and I listened closely to see if there was someone in the womans. It sounded like there was. We waited. Meg said, there is a bathroom there, lets go to that one! pointing to the mens, I said, no, that one has a picture of a boy on it, it is for boys and you are a girl, look at the picture on this one, is it a boy or a girl? pointing to the girls. She said girls and I said we will wait. The person who was in the mens came out and we had to back up this narrow hallway all the way out, it was quite embarrassing.
Then we waited and waited. I decided to go back down the narrow hallway to the bathroom and listen closely to see if maybe I misheard and there was nobody in the womens. Well I put my ear all the way against door and guess what? It opens! and who do you think comes out? a male employee! Meg starts shouting look! a boy came out of the girls bathroom! he isn't supposed to be in there he is not a girl!
I try to shush her and go in, and he holds the door open for us which is extremely embarrassing, and I thought it was all over, but no. I go back to the table and start to tell Heber quietly what happened and Meg interrupts me to tell him very loudly that there was a boy in the girls bathroom and he wasn't supposed to be in there! Just as this male employee was walking passed our table! Heber says well no wonder why he looked at me oddly when he came passed here just a few minutes ago!
Come, Follow Me
7 years ago
5 comments:
Oh gosh! This is hilarious!
that story still cracks me up...I saw my mom and sisters over the weekend and had to share it with them! we all had a good laugh :)
Well, she was right. Boys aren't supposed to be in the girl's bathroom. I am sure she is very confused.
ah a hahahaha that's great!
How great! Very funny! She cracks me up...she is probably very confused:)
Post a Comment