Every night at dinner we each take a turn and share 1 bad experience of the day, and one good experience of the day. We always start with the bad and end with the good so that we can end on a happy note.
Yesterday at dinner:
Majestic, whats 1 bad thing that happened to you today?
Scholar pulled my hair!
Whats one good thing that happened to you?
You stopped Scholar pulling my hair!
Tonight at dinner:
Majestic, whats one bad thing that happened to you today?
Scholar almost pulled my hair!
Whats one good thing that happened to you?
Scholar didn't pull my hair!
I am starting to tell they are brother and sister, (also known as, "Sisterly Bonding")
Come, Follow Me
7 years ago
2 comments:
hahaha.... classic!!!
"Sisterly Bonding, Sisterly Bonding!!" I know you put that on there for me. Looking back on those moments we would scream that out, I realize that we could have killed each other. But wasn't it fun?? :-) P.S. You should teach Majestic that phrase!
Post a Comment