Friday, February 20, 2009

Valentines

I was very very busy this valentines.
Meg and I made valentines for her class.


Meg colored on them and put the heart in the middle. She had so much fun making these for her friends at school.


I made chocolate covered strawberries.


I wrapped up some to give away.


Then we put the kids to bed early and had a romantic dinner. I made Heber's favorite foods.

4 comments:

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

Cute Valentine cards! I also made chocolate covered strawberries and they were to die for! I seriously will never buy them again because making them was so much fun!
HaPpy VaLeNtInE's DaY!!

Annica said...

Good job on the valentines! They are adorable! Was it really worth the time and effort though? I remember when I was a kid all I cared about was the candy and I just threw the valentines away. Also, the chocolate covered strawberries looked yummy! I had a white chocolate one v-day at the spa and it was so good!

The Fox Family said...

aww so cute. What a fun vday.
p.s. i cant belive how big Meg is getting!

Ramblings.of.Lisa said...

Looks like you had a fun Valentines! Did you get your invite to the baby blessing for this Sunday?