Friday, August 1, 2008

Heligator

ya, Meg calls an elevator a heligator. It actually makes since after this happened.

One day we went to get Heber from work. We were going to the elevator and Heber's Boss stopped to tell me how great Heber is, and how much they love him. Ya, my husband is great! I told Meg to go ahead and press the up button on the elevator. She did. I wasn't done talking by the time it opened and she went inside all by herself. I make it there just in time to see it close (ya know, like in the movies, where the person bairley misses the elevator?) I hear a very scared 2 year old voice say, mommmmmy? I race the elevator to floor 2, but she is not there. Again I hear in the same scared voice, mommmmmy? so I go up to floor 3, and she is there.

I was so scared. I know she couldn't get into that much trouble, but that is a big experience for a little girl. She was scared too, but quickly got over when when we saw Heber. She was so excited to tell her dad that she was in the heligator all by herself.

3 comments:

Leanne said...

Oh No! I was laughing though, it is kind of funny. the "Heligator" thing. She's so cute. I would have been scared too.

The Tanner Family said...

scary! for both of you...good thing there wasnt like 22 floors:)

Anonymous said...

Haha! She is the cutest thing ever! That is one funny story! Motherhood sounds super crazy!