Wednesday, July 30, 2008

So Busy!

I have been so busy lately, I haven't had time for a good blog post. I have started couponing again, and that takes up so much time, but I make room for it because it is one of my favorite things to do. So what I am trying to say, is that I might not be posting as much.

Lately my kids are driving me insane. I feel like a bad mom, but Heber keeps telling me its the age. ya know, the terrible two's that last till they are 18...I think its finally begun.

but I did get some good deals this week. I think I am going to start posting my good deals. Here are some food deals I got this week:

20 bottles of Hunts Katsup 75 cents each 24 oz bottle-albes ( albes =Albertsons)


6 packs of Kool-Aid Bursts 91 cents each 6 per pack- Macey's


20 cans Hunts Spaghetti Sauce 75 cents a can- albes



20 cans Chefboyrd ravioli, spaghetti, noodles, 75 cents a can-albes


6 boxes Rice Krispy, Rice Krispy treats 1.50 a box 8 per box-albes

so if anyone needs a bottle of katsup when the world is ending, you can get one from me! haha

3 comments:

Leanne said...

Awesome deals! Go Ashley! I let you know on the ketchup thing! :0) It never hurts to have some food storage.

The Allred Family said...

I know what you mean about the terrible twos that last forever....ugh. That's exactly how I feel. It's hard to imagine having more children when they are acting like that.

Alicia said...

Welcome back to the fold!! I heard aabout the sale, but haven't looked into it yet. Thanks for the heads-up.