Meg has been on this kick lately and this one was over the top. I had to tell about it.
This is how the conversation will go.
Meg will be trying to sneak a cookie
me: Meg no you can not have a cookie.
Meg will continue to try and get a cookie and will ignore me
Me: Meg you cannot have a cookie, I said NO!
Meg: I said Yes!
She will do it with anything and everything. We are trying to make it so we dont hurt her self esteem when we tell her that it doesnt really matter what you say, what mom says goes. so we just tell her. What mom says goes.
anyway here is the one you have been waiting for:
me: Meg, will you throw this hairspray bottle away for me please?
Meg takes the bottle and goes to throw it away.
I hear the can being sprayed
I run in to the bathroom and say' "I said throw it away! "
Meg says, "I said to play with it after I throw it away!"
I had to leave quickly so she wouldn't see me laughing.
Come, Follow Me
7 years ago
3 comments:
that's funny, I love when they are defiant. no, I don't.
That's hilarious!
KIDS! Gotta love them! Daxtons doing the same stuff to me to now.
eek
Post a Comment