Meg is so cute today! She said 2 things that I thought I would write down to remember.
The first conversation went something like this:
Meg- I am a girl
me- thats right, you are a girl. What is Scholar, a boy or a girl?
Meg- He's a boy!
me- Thats right! What is mama? a boy or a girl?
Meg- its mom! mom is a mom! just like mom has a mom, mom is a mom!
second one:
me- Majestic, where are you?
Meg- going potty
me- Oooh, you went potty all by yourself? I am so proud of you! you are such a big girl! I am proud of you, Daddy is proud of you, Grandma and Grandpa are so proud of you, and Jesus and Heavenly Father are so proud of you because you are such a big girl!
Meg- I need to tell Jesus I went potty on the potty
me- you need to tell Jesus? Where is Jesus?
Meg- He is in the room
me- What room?
Meg- the class room
me- did you see him?
Meg- nope, he's gone
Me- did you feel him in your heart?
Meg- yep. I need to tell Jesus I went potty on the potty
I love this age!
Come, Follow Me
7 years ago
5 comments:
/cry wish I was home to hear those ones...
she is quite a little character! What a sweetie!
oh that's cute.
This is the best place to put those things. Thanks for sharing!
I can't wait for the talking stage!!
Post a Comment