I took Q to his appt. today to have the Dr measure his head, and weight. He is exactly on track for both. The Dr was very confused, she couldn't explain how it would get so off, and then jump back to normal. and if you look at the measurement chart, it is very weird. it just stopped growing, and jumped (pretty far) right to where it should be.
Last Sunday Heber gave Q a blessing. I can tell you that my testimony of Blessings has been strengthened. What a miracle.
He does have an ear infection. I felt bad when the dr told me because he was actually hurting, and crying for a reason. He had no signs except for a fever, and I was watching that closely. I thought it was related to teething. he is getting his 2 top teeth in.
He is sitting up now, and starting to scoot. He is in the early stages of both.
Anyway, we are thankful and happy, thanks for all your prayers.
Come, Follow Me
7 years ago
4 comments:
What great news! We are so happy!
Very good to hear. I'm sure you're breathing a little easier now too!
Hooray for Q!!! And teeth???
Hi! I am so glad to see that you and your family are doing well! I just started a blog and it has been so fun to see so many Jewkes on here!!
Post a Comment