Ohhhh Ashley you really need to submit this to Americas funniest videos. I laughed so hard that i thougt I would die,, Poor little Meg, but Oh how funny!
Okay Ashley, that is THE FUNNIEST thing I've ever seen. I cannot believe she stayed on that little pink chair long enough to fall asleep! That is Classic! Freddie is right - you'd win 10,000 bucks!
6 comments:
Oh My Gosh I am laughing SO HARD!!! You'll be so happy that you taped that when she's older. Oh, so funny!
Ohhhh Ashley you really need to submit this to Americas funniest videos. I laughed so hard that i thougt I would die,, Poor little Meg, but Oh how funny!
Okay Ashley, that is THE FUNNIEST thing I've ever seen. I cannot believe she stayed on that little pink chair long enough to fall asleep! That is Classic! Freddie is right - you'd win 10,000 bucks!
Soooooo great! She was so tired she could not stand up after she fell. That was the best part!
Hailey
Probably the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. Wow, I'm glad you posted this. You should get it up on YouTube if you haven't already.
i am dying!!! thanks for the laugh!
Post a Comment