I am not sure if this is a good or bad thing. So far he is crying non-stop and drooling everywhere, but its inevitable so I guess its better to get it over with sooner then later.
This is what Scholar is NOT doing right now!
Come, Follow Me
7 years ago
4 comments:
Hey Amber, Your baby is so cute and I got quite a kick out of the water fountain and Meg. I enjoy reading your blog. Sounds like you are some birthday planner. Im way to old to put that much effort into anyones birthday. :). My kids never got fun parties like that. haha they were deprived. It was fun seeing you at the shower for Hannah and Sammy jo. Thanks again for the great gifts and for being such a sweet cousin. take care.. aunt Freddie
I love the sleeping baby pictures...so sweet! Sorry he's being so ornery. Patrick is getting some teeth too. yuck! Good luck to us both I suppose!
Poor little guy! Maybe you will get lucky and he will cut 4 teeth at once.
aww this picture is soo cute! Ashley i finally got a blog yay! so keep in touch!
Post a Comment