Heber and I are worried Meg is going to expect presents every couple of weeks for the rest of the year. She has had 3 parties, and they were all spaced out in the month.
Here is her last party with Moogie, Adam, Stephanie, Annica, and Mary Anne. Grandpa was sick so he didn't come, and Amber couldn't make it.
We had a school theme. We had the primary colors, and a class room, and even lunch. We played Sculpting with play dough, cranium, and Taboo. Throughout the night, everyone got awards for things like, best gamer, best team player, brightest smile, having fun and many others. The person who got the most awards got a prize. Annica and Stephanie tied so they each got a prize for being a good example.
Unfortunately our camera had a meltdown and didn't save any pictures of the party. I am really bummed because we got some really good pictures, I am just not sure what happened to them on the camera.
Because the camera was on the fritz, I will list what Meg got for her birthday. Thats the best I can do, unless you all want recreate the party next week.
Moogie and grandpa gave Meg a Dirt Devil vacuum that really works, and a mop. Meg loves to help clean so now she has her own stuff to clean with anytime she wants.
Mary Anne gave Meg a frying pan with food and a spatula, a pop star outfit complete from head to toe with high heal shoes, clip on earrings, and a pink wig. also included rings, necklace, bracelets, sunglasses, and even a microphone. She also got her an additional necklace and ring accessory to match the outfit.
Annica gave her 2 really cute dresses with a white shirt to go under them. One of The dresses had a hat to go with it.
Adam and Stephanie gave her a trip to the zoo. We will all go sometime when it gets a little warmer.
Earlier in the month Amber gave her some tiles that have letters of the alphabet, and a ball.
Thanks everyone. It was a really fun party.
Come, Follow Me
7 years ago
1 comments:
ha ha! I can't WAIT to see the rock-star outfit!! Awesome. Sounds like you guys had a good time!
Post a Comment