Monday, February 18, 2008

Meg and Taige's Princess Party

Here are some pictures of Meg and her cousin Taige's birthday Princess Party at grandma and grandpas house.


Here are the two princesses...



Their aunt KayCee got them these lovely princess outfits that matched their party perfectly. Meg would have slept in it if I let her. Thanks KayCee!

Their cousin Matthew was the only boy at the party. He didn't like the princess theme, so he decided to be a Tiger.




At the party the kids got to try and throw the bean bag into the bucket. Here is their cousin Katie playing and having lots of fun.


The party was so much fun for the kids and the adults. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for having a princess party.

3 comments:

Leanne said...

cute dresses. I wish I could have a princess party for my birthday.

kateworthi said...

Very fun blog. I like it a lot will likely be a visitor. I was going to say, "frequent visitor", but lately, I've been crappy at having time to blog. Sorry. I will enjoy it whenever I visit. BTW, I want [to see] more pics of Scholar - he is a doll from what I've seen so far.

kateworthi said...

Sorry, I meant "I like it a lot AND will likely be a visitor."