Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Here is The Q...

You asked for more pictures of Q, so here ya go...

Here is Q eating(?) solids. He is actually a great eater, but this is one of his first attempts. I am sure you all can remember how that goes.

he looks like a little man in these pictures:







Here is another cute picture of Q.


Unfortunately I don't have many of him that are current, he is just starting to do stuff, so look out for more cute pictures of The Q.

Here are some older pictures so you can see how he has changed through the months...










Today is Scholar's 5 month birthday! I love ya little guy!

2 comments:

Leanne said...

His eyes are so huge! What a sweet.

kateworthi said...

Oh, he is just so cute and handsome. He actually looks so much like you Ash. Well, I'd say that both Meg and Scholar look like you. Super cute. It's nice to keep up with ya - oh, and the spaghetti recipe looks great. Can't wait to try it!