Q has been saying things like this for a while. One of his infamous sayings is commonly heard when he is done with his food, he will say, "I don't like it". We figured out it's his way of saying I'm all done. He has been doing that for a while, but lately he has been saying things like this:
"What is that?" Then he proceeds to get a sour face and says, "I don't like that!" I ask him this, "How do you know you don't like it if you don't even know what it is?"
Then he will ask what it is and I will tell him. Again the process starts over with, "I don't like it." But this time I give him the line every mother knows well. "How do you know you don't like it if you haven't tried it?
Then frustrated, I tell him to go play. Its a process, we go through it every day, several times a day.
But this day was different. This day he asked what it was, as a plate was being put in front of him. I told him turkey. He said, "I don't like turkey", and I said, "ya, ya I know." Then Heber asked him if he wanted to say the prayer and this is what he says:
"Dear Heavenly Father,
thankful for this food, even though I don't like turkey, Jesus Christ, amen.
Come, Follow Me
7 years ago
4 comments:
haha, classic! That's hilarious :) you'll be so glad you wrote that down.
love the prayer, haha!
Nice. You need to post stuff like that more often.
that's great! Welcome to the land of the 3-year old boy!
Post a Comment