Monday, July 5, 2010

Be good or I will take you to Walmart!!

Thats what we have been saying to Meg the last little while, she is terrified. Here's the story...

Saturday we went to see fireworks. All they had there for potties were the blue porta potties.


I thought this would be a problem because whenever we go somewhere she is very picky about which potty she will use, she will check them all and use the cleanest one in the bathroom and on occasion she will refuse to go and say she can hold it till she gets home. She is very picky.

So at the fireworks, she has to go. Heber takes her, waits in line and goes in with her. She freaks! All the people in line behind them can hear her screaming and freaking out! She decides to hold it until we get home.

Well today somehow she mentions Walmart. I politely tell her that we don't use that word in our family. (as most of you know, we don't shop there and often call it the unspeakable)

Meg starts asking questions like, why don't you like it, stuff like that. Heber tells her that all the blue potties are at Walmart. she gasped in shock! I decided to try Heber's dad's tactic and tell her that if she is naughty we will take her to walmart and make her use the blue potties! We laughed, meg was scared.

I think she will be extra good for a while.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Bah ha ha ha!!! Ashley, that's terrible!!! lol.... At least that is something she can definitely relate to, huh?? "All the blue potties are in Wal-Mart"......ha. you actually might be onto something there, though... it seems as though their bathrooms ARE always disgusting....

Leanne said...

that is really funny. I did not know that you don't shop there...honestly, how do you get by?? hahaha

The Tanner Family said...

That is so funnyÜ See you guys next week!