Thursday, January 21, 2010

Things are crazy around here!

Since school started, I have been super busy! Homework takes up my life. I am hoping to find a balance and get into a groove soon because its exhausting! I am in the 3rd week and I have already written a paper, done 2 quizzes and a math test. I got an 88 on my test and I am happy and sad. I think 88 is good, but for how much I studied, I should have done better.

I do have some things to look forward to, to get me through the tough times...
Meg's 4th birthday in February
Valentines Day
Heber and my 7th anniversary in March
and A quick trip to Vegas for Spring Break!

As much as I complain about school, I totally LOVE it! I am learning a ton and accomplishing so much! Its a great feeling!

7 comments:

Annica said...

Good job!

Anonymous said...

Yay for your AMAZING math score! And Yippety Skippety for the fun things to look forward to! :)

The Fox Family said...

good for you Ashley! I think this is amazing!

Nicole said...

hey, in MATH that's an amazing score! :) The balance will come... you're doing a great job. Keep it up!

Mrs. Kayla Eborn said...

Keep up the good work! I am sure you will find a balance soon.

The Tanner Family said...

wow...sounds crazy busy! Congrats on the 88% thats great! Your a brave pickle:)

Leanne said...

good for you Ashley! keep up the good work!