Meg is doing great! you wouldn't even know she was sick. She is completely off her meds and breathing treatments, and is very happy. The hard things is not knowing if it will happen again.
While I am doing updates, I wanted to do an update about Q. He is doing so well! He says bye bye and waves, he is standing up holding on to things, and getting up and down all by himself, even taking a few steps by himself holding onto things. He is actually crawling on his hands and knees. He still doesnt sit up, but we think he can, but he just doesnt want to, he has no modivation, he likes to be on the go. His birthday is coming up quick, on the 19th. He is growing up so fast!
Come, Follow Me
7 years ago
4 comments:
Thats great about Meg! I cant believe Q is one soon. Thanks for the Coupons!
I cannot believe that Q will be 1! Where did the time go? I'm so happy to hear that Meg is doing better! We need to get together.
I am so sorry to hear about asthma. I know that's rough. Jenn's kids have had childhood asthma....but the good new is they grew out of it!
Where did you go? are you still using this blog???
Post a Comment