Saturday, August 16, 2008

How much did I pay for all this?

I havent been using coupons for that long, but so far I have saved tons! Today I got an awesome deal!
2 Kraft Ranch and peppercorn Salad Dressings
2 Crystal Lights
2 packs of Oscar Meyer Hot Dogs
21 Kool Aid Packets
1 box of Wheat Thins
1 bag of Dried apples

When I got home from shopping I asked Heber how much do you think I paid for all this? and he said, You know I hate playing this game.

So.. I have to play with someone so here I am asking all my blogging friends.. How much do you think I paid for all this?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are going to say $13.48 for all that food. Knowing your skills and awsomeness at couponing they probably paid you to take it. j/k

Annica said...

$5.00..... That's my guess

The Tanner Family said...

I think, knowing u, they paid you $.75. lol

Leanne said...

I can't guess...I'll try. .50?

The Allred Family said...

I am going to guess that you got the duplicate things BOGO. And the other things on sale. I would day you paid around 10 for everything...probably less.