Wednesday, August 6, 2008

HoHoHo! HoHoHo!


Santa's on his way!


To Majestic!

I just purchased this bed for Majestic for Christmas. I wanted one that she could be happy with now, and grow into as she gets older. She is going to be starting preschool in January and I know she will love to do her school work on this desk.

I bought it off KSL, which is a funny story. For those of you who live in my ward, you will appreciate this.

I called on this bed, and was surprised to find the seller was a lady that used to be in my ward. I don't really want to give out her name. But she used to be the Relief Society President. Wow, I was shocked and happy to see her again.

Yay!

5 comments:

The Tanner Family said...

very compact..it has everything in one...nice!

The Tanner Family said...

oh and jut so you know...Josh really didnt get a bike, he made me put it on there so his mom would think he did. KC

Anonymous said...

Wow! Cute! That is way bigger than I thought! How fun for Megs!

Annica said...

I love it! That is the bed I ALWAYS wanted when I was growing up. Good job!

Leanne said...

nice! I heard about it from Danny and was wondering if I was going to see a picture or not...good job!