Friday, August 22, 2008

ABC Tag

This was actually hard for me. anyway, here it is.. tagged by Stephanie.

A=ADVOCATE FOR: Children in Carseats, Coupons!
B=BEST FEATURE: I have no idea, Ask Heber!
C=COULDN'T DO WITHOUT: Heber
D=DREAMS AND DESIRES: To be a great mom, to have well behaved children.
E=ESSENTIAL ITEM: My coupon binder!
F=FAVORITE PAST TIME: relaxing watching a good show.
G=GOOD AT: Making cards, and finding bargains
H=HAVE NEVER TRIED: Sushi and don't plan to EVER!
I=IF I HAD A MILLION DOLLARS: I'd Be Rich!
J=JUNKIE FOR: junk food. any kind, anywhere
K=KINDRED SPIRIT: No one, sigh... I have always wanted a bosom buddy. I am in the depths of despair!
L=LITTLE KNOWN FACT: I like veggies more then fruit. I dont have a cell phone and neither does Heber.
M=MEMORABLE MOMENT: The birth of my 2 kids
N=NEVER AGAIN WILL I: eat Indian food
O=OCCASIONAL INDULGENCE: Getting a nap
P=PAST TIME DOING: Computer, Cards, watching shows like Scrubs, The Office, and a few others
Q=QUOTE: Be your own kind of beautiful.
R=REASON TO SMILE: My Kids and Husband. they make me happy.
S=SINGS ALONG WHEN: Whenever there is a song I know, I love to sing
T=TAG SOME FRIENDS: Leanne, Katie
U=UNINTERESTED IN: The Olympics, The Election, dumb stuff
V=VERY SCARED OF: Spiders and insects
W=WORST HABIT: Being on the computer too much.
X=X MARKS MY IDEAL VACATION SPOT: Anywhere that is fun!
Y=YESTERYEAR DECADE OF CHOICE: 1810-1819 Think Pride and Prejudice.
Z=ZODIAC SIGN: Scorpio

1 comments:

Leanne said...

crap, I'm not sure I have answers for some of those! I'll try...