Saturday, June 21, 2008

Meg's Dream

Last night I heard a noise so I went to investigate. It sounded like Meg had fallen off her bed. She does this every so often. I started up the stairs, and she was crying saying mommy, I need you! So I went in there and picked her up she told me that it was slippery and she went down the slide and fell. I was like, huh?

Then realized it must have been a dream! She was dreaming that she went down a slide and fell off her bed. ya know, like when you dream you are playing soccer and fall in a hole, and your body jolts and you wake up? I assumed it was something like that. I rocked her a bit, then put it back to bed. Then this morning when Heber woke up with her, she told him all about the dream she had last night.

1 comments:

Leanne said...

I have yet to experience any dreams from kids...I think Roo had one once and told me about it, but it wasn't anything exciting. Will we see you tonight??