This week Q did his first sign! He signed milk. We are so excited to begin communicating with him. He has done it many times since.
He still isn't sitting up., but we have seen many improvements. He is starting to scoot. he reaches his knee up to his chest and pushes off. he really doesn't go anywhere yet, but he is in the early stages.
I am going to take him in next Wednesday for another follow up to see how he is doing. He has been really sick this week, not eating, and vomiting all over the place. (ok he did it 3 times, but its really gross.) So I hope he doesn't loose weight this time. I will keep you updated.
-------
Meg is doing great with her potty training. This morning was the first time I dared to let her go out without a diaper on, and it was a success!
I have 2 amazing kids!
Come, Follow Me
7 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment